Ways to contribute
Open source projects are driven by their community. Everybody is invited to participate in making Zikula successful. The following list shows how you can help the project:
- Use Zikula and it's extensions.
- Test new versions and development builds.
- Report bugs and feature requests at issue tracker of the core or the GitHub project of the corresponding extension.
- Support other users by answering questions in Slack or GitHub discussions.
- Docs: help with extending and improving the documentation.
- Translate: create or enhance locales for your language.
- Develop: help solving issues of the core and/or extensions. Write and publish additional extensions if needed.
- Show your projects.
- Publish: write articles and tutorials, create videos, share the project, spread the word.
- Donate: financial support for the association (contact us).